A bride’s Mehendi ceremony is one of the most important events during her wedding festivities and we know how each bride looks forward to having the perfect Mehendi filled with loads of fun! So, we bring you three simple DIY ideas that will give your venue that Pinterest worthy look.
1. Brighten with Bangles
Bangles are cheap and colourful, so it’s supereasy to be creative with them! Instead of going for a boring bangle cart, you can quirk up your mehendi ceremony by using the accessory for cutesy décor.
– Create multiple strings of bangles and pin them on the drapes to add some texture to your décor.
– String lots of bangles together and hang them using a thick ribbon to create a unique wall hanging.
– You can also use stacks of bangles as quirky tea-light holders.
2. Go for Kites & Lanterns
Colourful kites and dainty lanterns make a perfect pairing for an evening mehendi ceremony.- Go for metallic hued kites and use them as jazzy hangings.
– Opt for bright table linens and use kites as placemats in contrasting shades.
– Add lanterns adorned with flowers as centerpieces on each table, for the perfect finishing touch.
3. Build Your Own Photobooth
A photo booth is where all the fun happens! Capture all the happy-crazy moments at your mehendi with a DIY photobooth.
– Use props like old tyres, wooden frames, ribbons, flowers -whatever you can find-to create a base for your photobooth.
– Paint the old tyres in pretty shades of pink and blues
– Paint the wooden frames in pastel tones and hang them on a wall. Stack the tyres on a side and decorate the wall using ribbons and strings of flowers.
– Remember to keep the booth loud yet minimal by not mixing too many elements.
Looking for that Pinterest mehendi decor? Contact us at [email protected]